Blog Archive

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Photos are here!!!

Okay, so after a week of moving stuff and several wonderful friends pitching in and helping me out, I am finally in my new apartment! As promised here are photos of my apartment before I moved in and after. Please note that the apartment needs to be organized more, but that is not happening today.

My Bedroom

The other half of my bedroom


Pantry/Coat Closet

Bathroom/Laundry Room

Living Room


Kitchen

Dining Area

Hallway

Balcony


My pride and joy (aka washer and dryer)

And now here is everything with stuff:

Bedroom

Check out the bed, a gift from my dear friends Jason & Anggi. They even gave me sheets and a blanket!

More bedroom stuff (I told not everything was put away)

Bathroom

Pantry/Coat Closet

Linen Closet

Living Room

Other half of the living room


Kitchen


Dining Room

No comments: