Blog Archive

Friday, November 13, 2009

Another Quick Update

Okay, okay, I know that I wrote last week that I would upload pics of my new place and as one can see, there are no pics of it on this blog. Well, I have been busy and pictures have been taken, but tonight I will be without internet access, so that means that you get a two for one deal!!! I will post both the empty apartment and the furnished apartment pictures tomorrow night! How do you like them apples??? ;o)

Also, I have decided that the Real Time Hit Counter is bogus and have therefore removed it from my sight. I am trying out Google Analytics just to see what all it does. Jon Acuff uses it on his blog, Stuff Christians Like. I will let you know what I think of it after a month.

Well that is all the updating for now, I promise pictures will be posted tomorrow even if I have to highjack someone else's wifi!

No comments: