Blog Archive

Saturday, November 22, 2008

I Got Paid!

I got a paycheck today! I am very happy. My job is going very well and I am working with another nonprofit as a volunteer to help out with either foreclosure or homeownership counseling. This morning I went to observe a homeownership class. It was nice to learn about the programs available in Washington and I learned a lot about homeowner's insurance.

School is going. Only three weeks left and I pray I get at least a C. My group has really been struggling with the business simulation, though last week we finally made a profit. Hopefully we will continue to improve. This class is hard because there are no research papers and how we perform as a "business" determines our grade.

Let me see, other news...hmmm. I was invited to a couple of homes for Thanksgiving. I am trying to decide if I can visit both or just go to one. I was also invited over for dinner tomorrow and I am going to make a salad. I had to go to the grocery store and pick up a few things. I hadn't been in awhile and my cupboards were beginning to look bare.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

Dat's cool. How much was the paycheck for??



(im kidding)