Blog Archive

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Update on My Job

Hi everyone! I wanted to let you know how my first days at work went. I work for a local nonprofit and will be assisting with front office work and also HMIS reporting. The people seem very nice and I got a tour of all the buildings. I have an easy commute to and from my office, which takes less than 20 minutes! I haven't such a quick trip since I lived on a ship.

Tonight I am having a few friends over for dinner (and for all the critics, I am sticking with a tried and true recipe) and tomorrow I am getting together with a few folks to watch Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed. It is a very good documentary about the opposition of academic institutions to allow discussion of intelligent design. Well, I better get back in the kitchen and work on the salad!

No comments: