Blog Archive

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Trip to Wahclella Falls

So earlier last month, I went on a day hike (yes, you heard correctly a hike) to Wahclella Falls in Oregon. I had a good time, there was no attacking bugs and the weather was perfect. So below are photos from my trip:












Shocker!!! It's a photo with me in it! My friend Holly insisted that we do a photo op, which I fought against, but peer pressure made me submit.




OMG! Two pictures of me in one posting! Again, I protested, but finally relented. Plus the background of the falls is pretty cool.






So, we had a huge group of folks show and had a great time. We even picniced (is that a word) afterward. Of course, Jason S. didn't show until after the hike was done and I think that was a bit of a cop out (just kidding Jason).


I also had to make a dessert for a potluck at my church and decided on a two layer, rasberry chocolate torte:




It didn't come out perfect, but apparently it tasted great because there was nothing left after the potluck! There is another potluck tomorrow, but I am not sure what I want to make.

Well, that is all the big updates for now!

No comments: