Blog Archive

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas...

Merry Christmas!!! Okay, it is the day after Christmas, but I didn't have my computer yesterday so this was the best I could do. I hope everyone had a great day and remembered that Christmas is not about the gifts we give each other, it is about the gift God gave us...Jesus.



I spent Christmas with my pastor and his family. It was very nice and I actually experienced my first white Christmas! Probably will never happen again. Today, it started to warm up and we now have slush versus snow. I am looking forward to just plain rain, that is a lot easier to deal with and I don't have to clean it off my car every morning before going to work.

Let see, other news.... I got an email from Liberty University the other day. My final grades are in and my degree is officially complete. I will receive my diploma in 8 to 16 weeks. I will not be walking in the graduation ceremony as it will be in Lynchburg, VA and plane tickets cost way too much for just that. Besides, I did my entire degree online so I don't know anyone there anyway. I was only at the campus once for a conference my church held there several years ago.

Other than that, not much else to say...just a quick thank you to my pastor and his family for letting me stay with them for Christmas!

1 comment:

Lydiajustine said...

no prob Christina! we loved having you! congrats by the way on your diploma!