Blog Archive

Friday, September 5, 2008

Day Three - Fort Collins, CO

Today, on Day Three of my journey, I finally made it to Colorado. The day has been eventful. I started off on the wrong highway and had to back track which set me back about an hour. It did rain off and on for most of the day, but I managed to get some photos. Included are the Great Platte River Road Archway Monument (location: Nebraska), some corn fields, a cow and a semi full of hay. Basically all I saw today, was corn fields, cows and hay.




I took me about 11 hours to make my destination and I am glad to be out of the car! Of course, so is Jackson and she asked to include her comments so here they are:











2 comments:

Ashley Elisabeth said...

oh jackson... always a whiner that cat. haha. we miss you!

Anonymous said...

Glad you arrived to your hotel safely and that you had a safe trip to it! Great pictures.

Lori