Blog Archive

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Day 5 - Cascade Locks, OR

Day 5




Yay! I am about 2 hours from my final destination! I had a good drive and have some gorgeous shots. The best are from right by my hotel room which overlooks the Columbia River. I nailed a really nice hotel for my last night. They use mini- Bath & Body Works soaps and shampoos. I am so excited to head out tomorrow and see my new place (hopefully it does not have bugs, I hate bugs) and meet up with some of the folks from COR (the church in Vancouver). Well, here are some pics of my day:























Now, I realize that I have only shown Jackson in her carrier and just to prove that she is doing well, here you go:




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! You are almost here!

We want to meet you when you get in. Can you give us a call when you get into town?

We're excited to see you.

Dan and Judy

Mimi said...

Glad to hear you are almost there! Can't wait to see pics of your place:)

Anonymous said...

Oregon is beautiful!

~~Lori