Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Trip to Washougal and a Job Info Update

Well, yesterday I went out to Camas and Washougal, WA to visit with a couple from my church. They took me to Lacamas Park to walk around some trails and then to the dyke and beach along the Columbia River (I never knew you could have a beach along a river).


This is in Lacamas Park. The water is Round Lake.



This is the beach at William Clark Park in Washougal.
It is right along the Columbia River.

Another view of the river and a marina.

Also, a quick update on my job hunt. It looks like I did not get the job with the housing authority in Portland, but I did have an interview last week with a local nonprofit and I dropped off an application to the housing authority here in Vancouver. So still plenty of opportunities. As soon as I know something, I will submit another post.

No comments: