Blog Archive

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I have a job...interview!

Well, I just wanted to give everyone a quick update. I have job interview in about a week and a half with the housing authority in Portland. I hope it goes well, I have to face a 3 person panel and interviewing was never my strong point. The position itself is okay, I would be in the Rent Assistance Dept. and explain policies to incoming callers. It seems a lot like the receptionist position at VBCDC, but it is a start somewhere.

In other news, I am going to the movies with some folks tomorrow. We are going to watch Fireproof. Then on Saturday, I am going to an Evangelism Seminar somewhere near here (I can't remember the name of the town, I just know it is north of where I am). A couple in the church offered to give me a ride there.

Also a quick shout out to my mom and to Alex who are celebrating birthdays the next few days!!!

No comments: