Blog Archive

Saturday, September 13, 2008

I Got a Job!!!

I am happy to say that I am now employed! It is only a temp. job, maybe 6 - 12 months, but I will be serving as a personal assistant for a person and will assist in drafting correspondence, handling bills and ensuring the person makes appointments.

I am excited to start doing something because sitting at home with the cat is getting really old! I finally got all my boxes and I am sad to say, but I lost nearly every picture frame I packed. Apparently, my packing job was quite poor. Hopefully, I will be getting my futon/sofa in the next couple of weeks and I will take new pictures of the apartment so you can see all the decorating stuff.

Tomorrow is church and that is exciting. We will be having a picnic afterward in Camas (and no, I have no idea where that is either). Well, I hope everyone is doing well back in Virginia. I will try to get some pictures of the city in the next few weeks.

~Christina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO YEEHAW YIPPEEEEEE!!

Glad you were able to find something so quickly - Best of Luck

Miss you

Mimi said...

congrats on the job:)